Dunn Landscaping collects and processes information about you in order to:
- identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- improve our Services and web site
- Customise your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches
- carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new company name products and services
You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our web site, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don't then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalise your experience and tailor our Services for you (for example, tell you about special offers on things you're interested in).Log files / IP addresses
When you visit our web site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our web site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.Non personal information
- To identify who you are and to access your account information
- To estimate our audience size and patterns
- To ensure that you are not asked to register twice
- To control how often visitors see similar ads
- To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
Dunn Landscaping will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Dunn Landscaping may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales, our Web Site visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Dunn Landscaping may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Dunn Landscaping and its web site, visitors to the web site and customers of our Services.Security
Dunn Landscaping places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information.
With regard to our web site, we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com